Monday 21 June 2010

Swordmaster Scenario Weapons

Here are the scenario weapons for the Swordmaster from Rank 40 onwards. I've found it good to know what I'm aiming for :) Click to see larger images. I owe a debt to Gaar.

The Titan Blades are the offensive choice, Sentry defensive. I'm currently gunning for the Invader Defensive 2H. Weapon DPS contributes a lot to some key SM abilities (like Ether Dance) and Strength less so.

What weapon are you using to drive the foul taint of Chaos from the shores of Ulthuan?


2 comments:

  1. I'm still hoping for one of the swords from the City stage 2/3 with an armour debuff proc, I could never get them to drop when killing the king in the old style, and I seem to only ever win gold bags in the new city (which must be most frustrating to those that still need Warlord/Sovereign armour).

    Running with the rr75 sniper’s longbow with the invader level sniper’s falcata, if a city weapon doesn’t drop that sword will be swapped out as soon as I can motivate myself to grind scenarios again (I finished up the royals for my bow by spending a free Saturday gorging on them. I’d estimate I did at least 60). I sometimes switch to a soul-talisman sword and used to use a vessel bow as well, but the higher weapon-dps and crit is hard to compensate for with souls.

    The Colossus bow would be the only alternative I might go for in place of the Reckoning weapon, but the one time I won a gold bag I agreed to master-loot it (and got a free roll on the Tyrant chest the next run, so I can’t really complain).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use the RR45 def-sword

    Regards,

    Yitu

    ReplyDelete