Monday 19 March 2012

Warhammer World

Trying to get into WAR these last few weeks, it's been a bit hard, couple main reasons...

  • Scenario Imbalance
  • Empty guild - few friends left

The scenario imbalance is bad, really bad - I swear 9 out of 10 scs end up in a spawn camp, and very quickly at that. Sometimes zero kills for both sids as one side sees who the opposition is and never leave camp. It in no way amounts to fun.

This would be solo-queue by the way, which leads my other point and some could argue reason for the first. My guild is empty, gone, dead, and I have few friends left. I have joined a new guild but grouping so far has been limited and it seems a bit cliquey.

I'm gonna need to stick at and make something of it myself I think, try and find some oRvR action, or call it quits for good. Whilst playing SWTOR was fun for a bit I have missed Warhammer a lot. Missed Altdorf, missed my horse, missed the Dessies, missed sieges and keeps. Missed the world. I've not had that much time to play yet so will give it another go.

1 comment:

  1. In the next few days new blood will come to Norn as today server transfers will be available from Drakenwald to Norn or Badlands.

    As I heard it's quiet tough on Karak Norn, but nevertheless many people from Drakenwald want to go to Norn, because it's the last EU server...so expect some more easy fights ;)

    ReplyDelete